Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Scientist ka dimag


Once all the scientists die and go to
heaven. They decide to play hide-n-seek

Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den......He is
supposed to count upto 100...and then start searching... ..

Everyone starts hiding except Newton...... ...

Newton just draws a square of 1 meter and stands in it right in
front of Einstein.

Einstein's counting 1,2,3......97, 98,99.... .100..... ... He opens
his eyes and finds Newton standing in front....... .

Einstein says "newton's out..newton' s out....."

Newton denies and says "I am not out........I am not Newton.. "

All the scientists come out to see how he proves that he is not
Newton.

Newton says "I am standing in a square of area 1m squared.....
That makes me Newton per meter squared..... . since one Newton per
meter squared is one Pascal, I'm Pascal, Therefore Pascal is
OUT.......!

 

No comments: