Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Doctor & patient

90-year-old man went to the doctor for his annual checkup.

Doctor : How are you feeling ?
Old Man : I am feeling better."I've got an eighteen-year-old bride who's pregnant & is about to delivered a child.

The doctor thought for a moment, then said, "Well, let me tell you a story.

"I know a guy who is a hunter. He never misses a season for hunting.
But,one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabs his umbrella instead of his gun.

He was walking in the woods near a creek, and suddenly he spots a lion in some bush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella, points it at the lion and squeezes the handle. BAM!
The lion drops dead in front of him."

Old Man : "That's impossible!. Someone else must have shot that lion."

Doctor : "Exactly... that's what I want to tell you."

No comments: